Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Possible FREE bags of livestock feed



For those who are not in the know, Purina is running a 60 day "See the Difference" Challenge.
Signup ends 10/31/11. Basically, they will refund you the cost of some bags of your feed if you don't see any change in your livestock (valid for flock, rabbits, horses, goat and cattle feed).

If you do sign up, I do appreciate using my referral code which will help me get more coupons off for more feed:

20110421-66-06021929
 


They will also send you coupons for money off your feed purchase.

Please refer to the site for more details.

I took part in it and so no change so I got my refund fairly easily from Murdoch's, which is where I get my feed from. As you may well know, feed costs are going up so every bit helps!

If you're new to rearing chickens, please see my post on breeds to consider!

No comments:

Post a Comment