Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Actually Won Something!

OK, so this is a little off my blog theme but HOLY CRAP! I actually WON something. I won a poultry basket from Storey Publishing via Mother Earth News!

The sign might work tacked to my mailbox since I now have an onslaught of eggs! (Unless our wonderful Colorado Dept. of Transportation mows our mailbox down the highway again..But that's a whole other rant that I won't go into.)

By the way, since it's chick season, I do recommend Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens be sure to take advantage of Amazon's deal today only: $10 credit for $5. I also strongly recommend Mother Earth News for all aspiring homesteaders! (No, I'm not paid to recommend either but I do get a small commission if you purchase the book on Amazon using my link!)

No comments:

Post a Comment